Two For One Twister For Staple / Spun Yarn
Meera has been the leading manufacturer of Spun / Staple Twister machines for many years. We are the pioneers of double deck spun twisting machines designed especially for productivity and operating enhancement. Our twister has been used by manufacturers of woven and knitted fabrics in India and abroad for premium quality Products. There are several advantages that make Meera Spun / Staple Yarn Twister at par with International Standards.
"MST Series sets a new standard for high quality Cross-Wound staple twisted yarn with operating flexibility, low energy consumption, ease of maintenance, low space and lowest cost of production."
MST Series Advantages
- Suitable for Cotton, Wool, Viscose, Acrylic, Blended Yarns like PV, PC etc.
- Spindle Speed up to 14000 rpm.
- Tangential Belt System.
- Fully Inverter Controlled Drive.
- Oil-free, low maintenance construction.
- Tested Sections with Modular packing to reduce setup times.
- High Quality and high economy yarns for Woven, Knitted and Sewing threads.
- Lowest Energy Consumption.
"For the different market need MEERA Spun Twister offers two Types of Advance DRIVING Systems. MST series takes care of the futuristic and advanced market needs in terms of high speed, flexibility and better control. Where as ST Series optimized for simple yet robust Driving Systems."
MEERA Spun Twister offers two MST / ST Series optimised drive systems for the different needs of the market. MST SERIES has an electronic drive section with a servo gearbox with the below feature.
1. Delivery Speed up to 120 m/ min
2. Continuously adjustable spindle speed and twist amount
3. Spindle speed, Twist per Meter, Take-Up package shapes, Traverse length, Traverse Crossing Angles all can be adjusted through Servo Driven Control Panel. It is useful to customers who may need to change their machine settings frequently.
4. Electronically controlled anti-patterning device
5. Advanced friction reduction concepts during machine start-up and Stop for perfect levels of twist in the yarn.
6. Oil-free, low-maintenance constructions
ST Series with Mechanical Gear Box for simple driving and synchronized stoppage of the machine during power failure
1. Mechanical changing of TPM, Crossing Angle, Package Buildup, Twist direction
2. Delivery Speed up to 70 m/min
3. 6" fixed mechanical traverse guide cam drive
4. Change of RPM via Inverter
5. Traversing Lubrication - Oil
6. Mechanical controlled anti-patterning device
7. Low-maintenance constructions