Hannover Fairs Turkey Fuarcılık A.Ş.
Büyükdere Cad. Sarli İş Merkezi No:103 B Blok Kat:5–6 34361
Mecidiyeköy İstanbul TÜRKIYE
Phone: +90 212 334 69 00
Fax: +90 212 334 69 34
Hannover Fairs Turkey
Creating a trade brigde between East and West
Hannover Fairs Turkey in Turkey focuses primarily on planning, organizing and running international events owned by Deutsche Messe and developing new fair concepts suitable for Turkish and Eurasian marketplace. The aim of HMII is not only to attract international firms to enter the Eurasian markets via trade fairs but also to support Turkish companies to exhibit in fairs organized out of Turkey and increase their trade volume.
HMII's key to success in this market is to combine local knowledge with its International expertise in order to create an efficient trading platform of International scale which is attractive to both Turkish exporters and foreign investors.
HMI mainly focuses on increasing the international character of its fairs by applying high standards and creating the best platform to do business. Another main activity of HMII is organizing Turkish national pavilions in the trade fairs organized by DMAG as well as some other leading fairs in various countries worldwide. This activity also includes marketing of the event in international media, stand design and other exhibitor and visitor services.
HMI's activities include:
- Planning, organizing and executing trade fairs in Turkey
- Sales and marketing for national and international exhibitors and visitors
- Planning and organizing seminars, conferences and business meetings in Turkey and Eurasia
- Operational works at the fairground; hiring the personnel, decorating fairgrounds, setting up technical equipments, organizing conferences and lectures, branding, catering etc.
- Organizing B2B meetings at the fairground, in coordination with government, associations and NGOs.
- Making tenders for travel and accomodation, freight forwarding and stand construction.
- PR and advertising works, working with agencies, media purchasing, press relations
- Preparing print materials for visitor and exhibitor promotion, designing e-newsletters and other digital media.
- Sales to national companies for international fairs, organization of the national pavilions including stand design, catering, shipment and hired personnel.